Friday, November 1, 2013

What is a very good Video Editing or Photo Editing software?

video editing software in linux
 on Shareware Download - The Best Metro Icon Creator allows you to edit ...
video editing software in linux image



Guitar-Shr


What is a good video editing software?


Answer
There are numerous free editing tools for video.

If you are on a PC there are the following:

Jahshaka
Jahshaka is a free multi-use offline editing tool. Although it is still fairly new on the market this page tells you everything currently known about it.

T@B ZS4
T2B ZS4 is a free video editing and compositing tool from Zwei-Stein. Its not for everyone, but it could be for you.

Wax
A free tool with powerful editing and compositing abilities.

Video Spin
Video Spin is the free video editing tool from Avid.

Vivia
Vivia is a basic editing software which is currently being developed and is in Beta testing. If you are using Linux or Windows you might want to check this out

Avidemux
One of the more stable and complete free tools available.

Blender
Blender is a powerful, multi-use editing/compositing and modeling tool. It's one of the best on the market and it's free.

Other than that you're into the 'big guns' such as Adobe Premier or Final Cut Pro

Information about these and more can be found on my web site. Check my profile for that link

Thanks... Freevideoman

What are some linux video editing softwares?




Lindsey W


Hi. I have a 32 bit ubuntu computer. I am an editor, Filmer, Director, and Producer. I recently switched from Windows to Ubuntu. I need a good video editing program. Heres what I'm looking for. A program that you can crop videos and add effects. Thats really it. I used to use Windows Movie Maker. Something similar to that would be GREAT!

Thanks so much for your time!!
When I say effects I mean visual effects.



Answer
heres a full list of video editing software, just search 4 linux in it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_editing_software
in my opinion, pitivi is the best, go to apt://pitivi/ to install it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a very good Video Editing or Photo Editing software?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment