Monday, March 10, 2014

what is the best laptop under 700 dollars for video editing?




Bob Kingsl





Answer
Id say, probably a Dell studio, or Toshiba.

For video editing, and i cant bleieve im actually going to submit this but i would say go for a MAC. this is what macs were intended for, and they are best designed for video and music editing. They are much smoother with video rendering and tend to have faster memory base than PC regarding it as well.

now, let me go clean my vomit off the floor....

basic video editing laptop for under $700?




Bagel


I know it sounds ridiculous, but I'm looking for something that will handle Premiere decently and at least work with after effects. If I have anything heavy duty to be done, I can have it done at a workstation... Is there such thing as a laptop with a video card (and duh, a dv port) under $700?

So, what will be pretty reliable and give me the most bang for the buck? (besides a macbook, I know)



Answer
A laptop that will do Adobe Pemier for under $700 .. yeh right.

Next.

Try $1000+ or get a MacBook or MacBook Pro

The gruntier your laptop the better off you will be. There is no use trying to cut corners on cost when it comes to video editing unless you like waiting around for things to take their time.

I don't




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is the best laptop under 700 dollars for video editing?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment