Friday, June 20, 2014

Computer Upgrades/programs For HD movie editing?




Joe B


I need something to improve HD video editing for my computer. Any upgrades i can manually add to my computer or programs i can get...or even yet programs that will slow a computer down while editing movies? Any tips?

Spec.

Windows 7
32 bit
HP pavillion
Processor-AMD anthlon(tm)64 X2 Dual Core Processor 3800+(2CPUs),~2.9GHz.
1024MB RAM.

Am reading all this off the dxdiag.exe and the Control panel >system

I dont really know too much about the technicals on the computer software etc so anything can help thank you.
I Dont want to go crazy in the upgrades just simple programs/upgrades to get started.



Answer
I have answered almost the exact same question more than once. When you searched for this question, before you posted, what did you learn? We need to know why all those other answers were not what you needed so we can give you a better answer rather than waste everyone's time by restating what has already been said.

I have a FlipHD 4 GB camcorder and a Nikon L20. Both do video.?




Twister724


But my e-machine computer (single core) Celeron D 356 freaks out when I put 720p HD video into it. It freezes up and buffers and all the video looks jerky. A friend said a dual core processor will handle the video flawlessly, but I have my doubts. I would like to know what kind of laptop I need to produce movies in 720p that will be compatible with my FlipHd camcorder. I am presently at 32 bit, but up-graded to Windows 7 (64 bit)...it still didn't help. My processor is just too slow. I need suggestions as to what processor speed I need to guarantee smooth clear video when using editing software and effects and transitions. Thanx for your help.


Answer
RANDOM COMMENT




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Computer Upgrades/programs For HD movie editing?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment