Friday, June 20, 2014

Is Cyberlink Power Director the only video editing software that supports the JVC EVERIO's .MOD files?




YouDontKno





Answer
Pinnacle Studio 12 says it will support Everio's .TOD files

Pinnacle Studio 11 and up support .MOD files via the import function.

Quote from www.pinnaclesys.com knowledge base
JVC Everio camcorder models that create .MOD files are currently supported in Studio via the Import function. (Verison 11)

video editing software?




girly#1


I have a jvc everio HD video camera. I do a lot of video editing on windows movie maker 2.6, which is what I use most of the time. I also have windows live movie maker, but it doesn't have some of the stuff that the other does. The windows movie maker 2.6 doesn't support the type of video. I was wondering what type of video editing software supports AVCHD Video (.MTS) on a sdhc card. Can anyone help me out? I dont know if this is enough info..


Answer
Cyberlink Power Director. You may not need the ultra version which is basically for producing blue ray dvd I think. Before you use any video editing software be sure your computer meets the requirements. This page has a requirements tab.
http://www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdirector/overview_en_US.html
There are others I just happen to use this one.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is Cyberlink Power Director the only video editing software that supports the JVC EVERIO's .MOD files?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment