Friday, June 20, 2014

What Laptop brand should I get, and why?




AllisonC


I like to do video editing (like Movie Maker, Windows Movie Maker, etc...) and go on internet and all. But What brand is the best for that?


Answer
Hello,


Just as you posted your question.
It isn't about what make. Its what you want to do with it.
You want the software packages that go with a laptop.

Mac is a make and an operating system, and very good at multimedia.
But for some interesting information go to http://www.youtube.com/ and do a search on Hackintosh. Else you can just click here @ http://www.youtube.com/results?feature=moby&search_query=Hackintosh&search_type=&aq=f

hackintosh and FlashPlayer?




BabaSai


I know there's a lot of hatred for FlashPlayer streaming videos making the web browsers crash. I wondered if that is because of mac hardware only, or if mac software?

In other words, does a hackintosh ("pc" hardware running mac software) have the same problems as a full mac system?



Answer
Yes, and they have additional problems.

Although I haven't had any problems with flash yet myself :/ Even if it drains my laptop's battery like mad.

EDIT: Just looked up this issue, it only occurs on some versions of flash. And the issues have been resolved as of the recent flash release.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What Laptop brand should I get, and why?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment