Friday, June 20, 2014

What is some good video editing software?




Miguel Sal


I need it to edit my videos for youtube.


Answer
Taking pictures and video is so easy, especially with digital devices, that it doesn't take long to accumulate a lot of footage. Instead of keeping your videos and photos on a memory card or on your computer, you can create polished movies and slideshows to show off. This type of software makes it easy to trim portions of film at the front, end or in the middle. You can add music to videos and you can even add audio voice overs. Once you finish creating a great video, you can share it with others in a variety of ways including on Facebook.

After testing many video editing applications, we found Cyber Link Power Director, Corel Video Studio Pro X5 and Adobe Premiere Elements to be the best video editing software on the market. As you're considering all the things you can do with this software, you may want to read articles about video editing software to get additional ideas of creative projects.

Video editing software name?




LegendaryA


There´s a video editing software for newbies to this that already has its own muzzles, blood spatters, sound effects, fire etc included. Would someone know the name of this software because I´ve heard that my friends saw it a used it just for fun, but the more I search the more time I lose because I can´t find it and my friends won´t remember the name. So I´m very curious any ideas?

Please don´t tell me software like Adobe, Magix, Sony Vegas because I already have them. I may think it´s something not very common



Answer
The top-ranked video edting software for PC:Ulead Video Studio, Adobe Premiere Elements and SonyVegas. But I think they are recommended for experienced users,it does take some learning and much more expensive.
If you are looking for something advanced but still user friendly with reasonable price,I will recommend DVD Slideshow Builder. Very easy to use with professional features and same sort of layout as Movie Maker however a lot more powerful.
Free trial:
http://www.ourpix.com/dvd-slideshow-feature.html#150




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is some good video editing software?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment