Thursday, November 7, 2013

How can I prevent my windows 8 computer from shutting down?

best windows 8 laptop for video editing
 on Tech Insights � Windows MovieMaker for Windows XP
best windows 8 laptop for video editing image



Fia


My computer is MSI Dragon Edition 2 GT70 running windows 8.
But the problem is that after a while of me going AFK(Away from Keyboard) my laptop shuts itself down..... EVEN though I have the sleep settings and everything else set to NEVER(On battery & Plugged in)
Yet my laptop decides to shut itself down after a while and it is really frustrating especially when I'm editing a video or uploading something or downloading a game.

Is there a way to prevent this from happening? I don't want my laptop to shut down.
No it's not overheating. Please don't just add any random answer to get more points.



Answer
Could be overheating.

What kind of Equipment do I need to record, and upload videos for YouTube?




Paige


Hi, I have been uploading videos from my HP windows 8 laptop so far. And I would be fine with this, except I cant edit, use special effects, or do voiceovers! (as far as I know) Does anyone know what kind of equipment I would need to upload makeup videos, and short films? I want to be able to edit them, use cool special effects, like titles in the beginning, lol, and be able to do voiceovers in the makeup videos. (Like Michelle Phan) I know I need a camcorder, and a mic. But I don't even know how to set it up, or do a voiceover. Lol, i'm untechnological. haha. Thank you so much for your help!


Answer
To edit the videos, you could use any video editing software, like Windows Movie Maker, Sony Vegas Film, Movica or VideoPad Video Editor. These are all free (except for Sony Vegas Film, which you can get a free trial for) and you may already have Windows Movie Maker. How you do the voiceover depends on which software you use, but I'm sure you'd be able to find some tutorials online! :)
Good luck with your videos!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I prevent my windows 8 computer from shutting down?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment