Monday, November 4, 2013

Which Video Editing Software will allow me to edit the 720p, 60 fps video from a Kodak Zi8 camera?

video editing software zi8
 on Share on Facebook and YouTube with easebuilt-in software makes editing ...
video editing software zi8 image



R M


Which of the consumer Video Editing Software programs (i.e. Premiere, etc.) will allow importing of 720p, 60 fps video that is recorded by the handheld camera Kodak Zi8 without converting the video to a different file type or ratio? I would like to keep the video in its natural state without compressing or changing the video type. Thanks-


Answer
Adobe Premiere should do it, as well as iMovie (MAC) or Pinnacle Studio (newest version) works good as well. I prefer a MAC though for video work.

Tip: Always work on a copy of the original. Never work on the original, unless it's for testing purposes only.

Can the editing software that comes with the Kodak zi8 put video clips together to make one movie?




Dylan


I'm thinking about getting this camcorder, i just want to film videos for youtube. I want to be able to shoot from different angles and perspectives by making several videos that when put together look like a regular movie.


Answer
I guess windows movie maker can but it does not support kodak videos




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which Video Editing Software will allow me to edit the 720p, 60 fps video from a Kodak Zi8 camera?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment