Monday, November 4, 2013

what is the best video editing software that has censor blur feature?

video editing software blur
 on Figure 3  An UML architecture diagram for a telecom component
video editing software blur image



David


Can someone tell me what is the best video editing software that will let me add blur/censor effect to a object in a scene. You know like how TV stations censor nudity on a show or censor out language. Also am looking for something not complicated, something that will be easy to create the blur effect or the program will do it automatically. I heard of pinnacle studios, but seems a little complicated to do.
Please explain in detail how the feature works. how easy it works.



Answer
I use Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere.

They're the best video editing softwares I've come across. The blur effect is pretty much the same in each program. Though, if this is a video and not a still image and the object you want to blur is moving around on the screen, you're going to have to use either camera tracking or animate the blur mask to keep the censor blur centered on the parts you want to keep blurred. There's no "magic button" that can do it automatically.

What video editing software do you need to blur our faces?




katie c


What video editing software do I need to get to be able to blur out faces, I would like to know the name of it, and if you know, I would like to know how much it costs


Answer
If it supports multiple video tracks, then yes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is the best video editing software that has censor blur feature?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment