Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Best Video Editing Software and Laptop For It?

best apple mac laptop for video editing
 on Apple GarageBand 1.3 (for iPad) Review & Rating | PCMag.com
best apple mac laptop for video editing image



gdn35


I am willing to spend anything up to £2,000 - but i'd rather it was around £1,500.

I want to purchase a very good laptop that can handle video editing and HD format well. I also want to purcahse the best editing software available.

Would it be better to buy an Apple Mac laptop with Final Cut Pro or a normal laptop with Adobe Premiere?

Thanks!



Answer
Hummm...

Final Cut...you already sound aware of good things.
I hope that was compatible to PCs, then your choice scoop would have been widen.

iMac or Mac Pro with high spec is gonna do you more good than harm.

The best regrets are those caused by you...and not those caused you by others.

What's a free computer program that you can take videos off your camera and edit them?




oX-Stacey-


I want to take videos off my camera and order them in a sequence to create a short video....

I have an Apple Mac laptop if that matters.



Answer
You already have one of the best apps available for that on your computer: iMovie.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best Video Editing Software and Laptop For It?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment