Wednesday, August 21, 2013

What is a video editing software that I could use with videos in quicktime?

video editing software quicktime movies
 on ... , forum, chat, player, editor, net, m�zik, m�ze, kum, g�nes, mo
video editing software quicktime movies image



TheMeowMeo


I recorded some videos on my ipod, put them on my computer, then tried to edit them together with windows movie maker but it won't let me put them on there. What software could I use to edit them together?


Answer
you can use video converter or movie maker,used it myself and it works fantastic!

no complicated settings, interface not confusing. fast and easy to use. real simple. pretty happy with it. highly recommended.

what are some names of good video editing software?




theandy68


I need to be able to edit quicktime formats and windows media formats.


Answer
Adobe Premiere is by far the best and almost a standard in the industry. Its expensive but you can get a free 30 day trial on their site. Others that come to mind are VEGAS by Sony, also very good. Windows Movie Maker sucks although its slightly better in VISTA.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a video editing software that I could use with videos in quicktime?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment