Thursday, August 22, 2013

What type of laptop is best for video editing?

what is the best pc laptop for video editing
 on best sellers the new york times best sellers children s books ...
what is the best pc laptop for video editing image



kmitch717


So I'm taking a media experience course at college and it covers lots of stuff from video editing to animation. I know that animation on a laptop is near impossible and I know it's best to get a desktop for this kind of thing but a laptop is much more convenient for moving around between classes. So I would like to know: what kind of PC laptop is best for all-round media work?


Answer
dell xps, lenovo ideapads, or if u r desperate hp. I hate to say it but u could also use a mac if u have the money (but they suck!)

Are there any pc laptops better than macbook pros?




dgiles_7


I am going to use a new laptop for gaming and video editing/uploading. Do you know of any pc laptops that perform these tasks better than a mac-book pro 17" within the same price range?


Answer
every laptop in the same price range will be better than a macbook




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What type of laptop is best for video editing?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment