Friday, August 23, 2013

How to play videos side by side in movie maker?

video editing software pip
 on CyberLink PowerDirector Ultra 8.00 Build 3022 + Templates + Russian ...
video editing software pip image



Forever Al


I want that feature where theres a line(or not) in the middle of two separate videos playing at the same time on one screen. If that makes any sense lol

I know it's the worst video editing software but it's free. If you know of any free editing softwares please let me know. Thanks!



Answer
It's called split screen and you can do this by using as PiP (picture in picture) worksaround.

http://www.windowsmoviemakers.net/Tutorials/ - tutorials 5 and 32.

Also see http://www.rehanfx.org/split_video.htm

These add-ons only work with some versions of WMM and will not work with the Live version.

How do I use pip in windows movie maker?




�Kerby!


I've been searching for different ways, and nothing is really working. Is there a way I can get it to work in wmm? Are there any other programs (free or not) you recommend with good video editing software?
Thanks!!



Answer
There is no way. Sorry :(




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to play videos side by side in movie maker?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment