Sunday, August 18, 2013

What is a good free video editing software?

video editing software no download
 on Statement Of Some Late Proceedings, Relative To The General Baptist ...
video editing software no download image



Manny


I am planning to begin filming a skateboarding mini movie, I have an old version of windows movie maker and i am not satisfied with it,

Does anyone know a good video editing software i can download for free or as a torrent?

i want to slow motion things, rewind, and i want something that has lots of effect. (if it has a fish-eye effect, it would be wonderful)



Answer
Aura Video Editor from http://www.aura4you.com/aura-video-editor.php could meet your needs. With Aura Video Editor, you can make a professional looking video with numerous and outstanding video effects and transitions. You could download it to have a try!

What are the best video editing softwares for windows?




Brendan P


I have searched for a good video editing software for a long time, but I've never found the right one. I just need some suggestions on a good video editing softwares that I can download and try myself. Since the Final Cut programs are only for macs (I have a windows computer), I can't get them. And they are some of the best programs you can get. Any suggestions are appreciated.


Answer
Sony Vegas, Camtasia Studio, Adobe After Effects.

Jack.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good free video editing software?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment