Saturday, August 24, 2013

What is a free editing program for windows?

video editing software windows 7 reviews
 on London And Londoners: A Complete, Concise And Practical Guide Book To ...
video editing software windows 7 reviews image



Justin


I am currently running Windows 7.
I have 3 different movie clips that I need to play at the same time on the same screen. I have Windows Movie Maker, which has proven to be a headache. Does anyone know of another windows movie editing program that I can accomplish this task?
Thanks!



Answer
You need 4 video tracks and the only free program for PCs I know of with that many is ZS4. It's an old program and reviews say it works on Windows 7. It's also known to be complicated and confusing - especially for those with no experience working with intermediate and advanced editing software.
http://www.zs4.net/features

Lightworks also has multiple tracks but, since it went commercial, I find it confusing. There's still a free version but I only know what I've read about it.
http://www.lwks.com/
The free version is found using the "Download" link at the top, right.

If you plan to do more intermediate video editing, start saving your pennies for a commercial program. Free programs aren't going to do what you need to do.

How to make a video of your computer screen?




Kakeru


I really need help. I'm trying to create MMORPG review videos and put them on YouTube. I have an acer laptop with windows 7. And I'm trying to figure out how to make a video where it shows my computer screen and stuff I'm doing on it. Kinda like how you can take photos of your screen by using the keyboard. I just wanna learn how to make videos where it shows my laptop screen. Like the viewers are seeing the same thing I am. Someone please help :(


Answer
Hi, guys, that's easy, you can use a right software to record the computer screen video when you play the MMORPG on your computer, then can edit the recorded video and upload onto youtube, I used Youtube Movie Maker to do that, with it you can directly record the computer desktop screen videos when your playing your MMORPG game on computer, then you can edit the recorded videos on your computer then upload on youtube, just run Youtube Movie Maker, then click record video button on Youtube Movie Maker to start record the screen video, then run MMORPG game on computer, once record complete, you can edit the recorded videos on Youtube Movie Maker, such as crop, cut, add photos, etc, at last press "Publish to Youtube" to upload the edited video onto Youtube. You can download it from makeyoutubevideo.com, easy to use, hope it can help you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a free editing program for windows?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment