Monday, August 19, 2013

What is a good laptop for gaming and video editing?

need laptop for video editing
 on 2D 3D Graphics Animation Software Create Full Cartoons | eBay
need laptop for video editing image



finch


I want a laptop thats good for video editing and gaming. Ive thought about macs but i wonder if theres any good pc's out there as well?


Answer
Aunsoft video converter can meet your needs , With this converter, you can convert videos for video editing software like Adobe Premiere, Windows Movie Maker, Sony Vegas, and upload video to YouTube and MySpace to share videos.

now ,here is a thanksgiving day promotion, you have a chance to get products for free, try your luck~

http://www.aunsoft.com/thanksgiving/

What laptop should I buy for video editing?




Ross


So I have been looking around forever at different laptops and comparing prices. However, every website/forum I have looked at has suggested different ones so I'm confused as to what to buy. What I really want to know is what laptop I should buy for video editing. This is for Christmas when I have saved enough money. I am thinking of starting a youtube channel so I want to know what would be the best laptop (preferably under £600) to do this. I have been looking at an acer e1 series which boasts an i7 processor, 6gb ram, 500gb hdd and windows 8. The other is an hp envy m6 which has amd a8 elite quad core with 8gb ram, 1tb hdd and beats audio. Can someone please tell me if these laptops are good for video editing and if not which ones are? And also what to look for in a laptop for video editing i.e. RAM, graphics, processor speed etc.? Thank you it will be very much obliged :)


Answer
The laptops you have listed above are more than capable of editing 1080p videos.

For your optimum baseline specs:
- 3rd generation full voltage Core i5 OR an ultraportable ULV Core i7 processor (or an AMD equivalent)*
- 4 GB RAM
- 500 GB drive, or larger
- nVidia or ATI discrette graphics card (optional but recommended)

*almost all 35 watt Core i5 CPUs have a clockspeed above 2 GHz. But if your planning to buy an ultra-portable, it is best to opt for whatever 3rd or 4th gen Core i7 CPU they have to offer.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good laptop for gaming and video editing?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment