Wednesday, August 21, 2013

I Need Computer Suggestions (Read Info)?

laptop for video editing videoguys
 on Videoguys.com is your source for great deals on video editing software ...
laptop for video editing videoguys image



IDK You


Could some one tell me the BEST computer for using After Effects (video editing program)
But in the answer could you include the most expensive, middle, and cheap desktop and laptop

-Example::
Laptop = Computer (expensive) Computer (middle) Computer (cheap)
Desktop = Computer (expensive) Computer (middle) Computer (cheap)

[INFO]
I wanted to get a new computer JUST for video editing because I have one for everyone and a laptop and none of them have enough ram and freeze up when i use the dual monitors with the extension option.
I would like a Windows computer NOT a Mac.
I need a COMPUTER not a program.



Answer
These guys have some good info and suggestions.
http://www.videoguys.com/Guide/E/Videoguys+System+recommendations+for+Video+Editing/0x4aebb06ba071d2b6a2cd784ce243a6c6.aspx

Canon XH A1 footage not good on computer.?




razpunk93


I have a HDV Canon XH A1 and I imported the footage on to my laptop (VAIO) and then into Sony Vegas 8 Pro. When I save (render) the footage in Sony Vegas, the quality is not very good at all. I need to know if the problem is the camera or the laptop (probably not the best laptop to edit with). Also some advice as well. Thanks.


Answer
Actually, notebook computers are not designed to do critical video editing for many reasons.

While Sony Vegas 8 Pro is a fine program, it and all the other pro video editing programs like Adobe Production Studio, Avid Xpress Pro and Grass Valley EDIUS NX Express depend upon computer power not found on notebook computers.

The first thing you will notice is there are some very powerful and fast graphics cards involved in these systems as well a serious amounts of RAM and up to 8 CPU's. Add to that a 1 or 2 TB RISK tower for editing in real time and you can see why a notebook just doesn't have the necessary horse power to edit video shot with a superb camera like yours.

Here is a link to some turnkey video production systems that will provide you with a more realistic way to edit.

http://www.videoguys.com/turnkey.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I Need Computer Suggestions (Read Info)?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment