Monday, August 19, 2013

What is the easiest professional video editing software to use for game montages?

video editing software sony vegas
 on COMO DESCARGAR E INSTALAR SONY SOUND FORGE FULL , EN ESPAOL Y GRATIS
video editing software sony vegas image



Ezra


I am willing to spend absolutely any amount of money for commercially available video editing software. Thing is, this will be my first time video editing. I tried Sony Vegas 10, but it was too difficult and took too much time to find out how to use it. Just some software that will let me edit montages for games like halo and mw3, with a friendly user interface.


Answer
Any Video Editor is a user-friendly video editing tool with seamlessly integrated video editing features.Maybe you can take a look at it!

What is a better video editing software: Adobe Premiere or Sony Vegas 9?




Nicholas


I'm an inspiring filmmaker and i currently own the Pinnacle Studio editing software. I'm not really a big fan of it and I'm purchasing a new video editing software but i'm not sure which one of these video editing softwares are better and more professional: Adobe Premiere or Sony Vegas 9?
I'd like to hear some anwsers from some profession filmmakers, or professional post-production people...if possibe.



Answer
Adobe is better than vegas, i think. You could also try womble mepg video wizard, I use it with adobe in combination.
Official site: http://womble.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the easiest professional video editing software to use for game montages?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment