Friday, August 23, 2013

What's a good video editing software that's compatible with most digital cameras ?

video editing software kodak
 on ... containing photo editing software. Some of this software is very good
video editing software kodak image



Mary :]


I have a Kodak Digital camera and i made a video with it, but when i tried editing it on windows movie maker, my videos didn't show up. So is there a good video editing software out there (doesn't have to be free) that has good effects and stuff that's compatible with digital cameras ?


Answer
Adobe Premiere is good.

Are there any good free video editing software programs?




Natasha Be


I am a musician and I really want to make a good music video for my new song. But, I don't have access to many professional editors and such. I want to record it on my kodak camera in HQ, take out the sound the camera caught, and replace it with the studio recording of the song on the computer. What is an editing software program that is easy to use and is free?


Answer
ok I am a serious editor and i use Final Cut Express 4. But you don't want this because it is expensive and you want a free one. If you do have a mac computer, the editor iMovie is amazing. You can do tons of things on it and it comes with a mac. If you have a windows computer than Windows Movie Maker will do. It depends on what kind of editing you want though. If you just want pretty basic stuff then Movie Maker it is. But iMovie is FARRRR better. Im glad i could try to help you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's a good video editing software that's compatible with most digital cameras ?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment