Saturday, August 24, 2013

Editing Canon 550d footage in Adobe Premiere Pro CS5?

video editing software 550d
 on Let's Play Pokemon Yellow Special Pikachu Edition | Part 12: SS Anne ...
video editing software 550d image



Tyler


I am new to video editing, the 550d, and Adobe Premiere Pro. I understand that the settings you use while editing can greatly improve/tarnish the video quality. What steps do I need to take to make sure I am getting the highest quality possible. I understand a few things so far. 550d shoots in h264 format, whatever that is. So,

1.) When I open up a new project in Adobe PP, What settings do I use in the first window that pops up? The format (dv or hdv), etc. etc..

2.) And what camera settings do I select in the next window? I would imagine DSLR, but 24fps or 25fps or what?

3.) And how do I export the video with the correct settings. Like suppose I've just finished the editing process, and I want to get the video up on youtube. I think this is where the H264 thing comes in.


Any help would be appreciated. If you could walk me through this like a small child (I have no editing experience lol) that would be great.

Thanks.



Answer
Sorry, I can't help you with that, but whenever I learn a new piece of software (such as Photoshop), I spend tons of time reading/watching tutorials, looking up the help files, getting books from my library etc.

Adobe Premiere is a big program that can't be explained in just a few lines. YOU will have to make the effort to learn it yourself.

Good luck with it.

canon 550d editing programss?




Angela


iwas wondering if anyone knows of any free programs where i can edit mov. format videos from my canon 550d? everything ive tried keeps lagging and cannot support this file.. thanks so much!


Answer
Windows movie maker, imovie, etc are great free editing tools. But mov always hard to be recognized by many software. Best way is to change the mov video format, and then many powerful editors could be used easily. Have a try.

http://www.camera-converter.com/canon-video/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Editing Canon 550d footage in Adobe Premiere Pro CS5?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment