Sunday, December 15, 2013

Free Video editing software that makes movies compatible with facebook and youtube?

video editing software 30 day trial
 on Extend 30 days trial of Office 2010
video editing software 30 day trial image



surfer_gur


does anybody know where I can find video editing software that produces movies/ clips compatible with Youtube and Facebook? Links and a lot of details please.


Answer
u can try simlest one- windows movie maker...go to start, all programs, accessories, microsoft movie maker....
if u want proffesional i suggest adobe premiere elements 7 .....u need to buy it or 30 day trial...http://www.adobe.com/products/premiereel/

Safe to download Sony Vegas from the Sony site?




Abbey Asht


Is it safe to download the free 30 day trial of one of Sony's Vegas video editing software? It's directly from the site, so it's legit but I was just curious if there's any possibility of getting a virus? I have a brand new computer and I'm really paranoid about getting viruses sooo.. Any help would be greatly appreciated!


Answer
don't listen to vito it is still possible to get viruses from ANY website. make sure you got a good anti virus like avast free 4.8 to protect your pc and you will be ok. i was doenloading a media player 2 hours ago from a well known billionaire company and the was a trojan in it which avast warned me about and got rid of the trojan for me. be careful and always use anti virus.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Free Video editing software that makes movies compatible with facebook and youtube?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

4 comments:

  1. Very informative, I like to search on video editing software articles to find the best one that is may suitable for my video production services. Klippyo is the best tool for internet marketers, because it allows users to create contents that attract people and let them buy the product that you are selling.
    video editing software

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks Laptops

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, What a Excellent post. I really found this to much informatics. It is what i was searching for.I would like to suggest you that please keep sharing such type of info.Thanks Gaming Laptops Under 800

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. Laptop Under 700

    ReplyDelete