Saturday, December 21, 2013

What type of laptop is best for video editing?

best kind of laptop for video editing
 on awaken the elephants - the lighter side- find something to smile about ...
best kind of laptop for video editing image



kmitch717


So I'm taking a media experience course at college and it covers lots of stuff from video editing to animation. I know that animation on a laptop is near impossible and I know it's best to get a desktop for this kind of thing but a laptop is much more convenient for moving around between classes. So I would like to know: what kind of PC laptop is best for all-round media work?


Answer
dell xps, lenovo ideapads, or if u r desperate hp. I hate to say it but u could also use a mac if u have the money (but they suck!)

Video camera and laptop advice and editing software?




Bones


My friends and I love to make videos. However, the camera I currently have is out of date and we cant upload anything to edit it. What kind of camera would be really good for video making and is under 200 bucks? Also, what kind of laptop is good for video editing and has lots of space on it? And what is a really good yet affordible video editing software? For mac and pc.


Answer
truthfully your not going to find a good video camera with the functions you'll need to shoot a movie under 2 grand(new). but as far as editing it on a laptop you'll want something with a fast processor and at least 4 gigs of ram. the hard drive doesnt matter as much due to the fact that you can always get external ones, but at least 500 I'd get a terabit if its in your budget to start with. Pinnacle Studio is under 200 bucks and is a ok editing studio to start with.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What type of laptop is best for video editing?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment