Saturday, December 21, 2013

Does anyone know any good free video editing software?

video editing software canon
 on edit-canon-hv30-hdv-fcp-mac.jpg
video editing software canon image



Allie


I'm doing a film project for my English class, and I need something to help make the presentation. We need some kind of free video editing software, preferably basic and easy to use. We're filming everything on my Canon PowerShot SX120 IS, if camera details are necessary.

If you have any ideas, they would be really appreciated. Thanks! (:



Answer
Windows Movie Maker. It is basic and easy to use.

Hope this help
Good luck with your project.

I'm getting a Canon 5d mark ii soon. Can anyone suggest some video editing software that I could use for it?




Laura


Like I said, I'm a photo major and I'm buying a canon 5d mark ii. I definitely want to experiment with video. Does anyone have any video editing software to recommend? I want to be able to cut things up, lay audio over things, and I want to be able to put coloring effects on it, like messing around with RGB curves in photoshop. The cheaper(or free-er), the better. Thank you!


Answer
The top-ranked video edting software for PC:Ulead Video Studio, Adobe Premiere Elements and SonyVegas.
Based on personal experiences,I have had good success with DVD Slideshow Builder,which supports all popular Standard-definition and high-definition videos.
Built-in video edting tools, like crop, rotateVideo effects like Brightness contrast, Blur, Carve , Embossment, Flash,Red Green Blue,Levels,Ribbon,Old Photo,etc.
http://www.ourpix.com/dvd-slideshow-builder.html#150




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anyone know any good free video editing software?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment