Monday, December 16, 2013

Which laptop is the best for me and semi-inexpensive?

which apple laptop for video editing
 on An original Apple I -- the first model of computer developed by Steve ...
which apple laptop for video editing image



maddi


I am looking for a laptop for the upcoming school year and I am wondering which would work best for me? I will be taking a course on how to use Word, Excel, and Powerpoint, so those programs will definately have to be on there. I will also be using it for research, surfing the web, music (lots of music). I don't really need anything special like photoshop but it would be nice to have some simple video editing software.
Any suggestions? I don't really want to get an Apple laptop though.



Answer
go with hp pavilion
dv9700t, HDX entertainment, dv2800t

for more follow this link
http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/prodserv/notebooks_tabletpcs.html

What is a better laptop, Apple or Windows, for light video editing and website design?




J


I am looking to buy a new laptop and would like to know if an Apple or Windows based laptop would be better for video editing and website design. Also any other information I should consider would be helpful like memory size and speed... Thanks


Answer
Well, it all depends on prsonal preference. Here are the facts: Macintosh is better for graphics editing, their video cards are great. But they are not user friendly, the programs are very difficult to use if you don't know what you're doing. My advice to you is to go get PhotoShop and buy a Windows Vista laptop.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which laptop is the best for me and semi-inexpensive?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment