Saturday, December 21, 2013

Should I get a MacBook or a Macbook Pro?

video editing software macbook pro
 on PDF Editor for Mac - Best Software to Edit PDF Files on Mac OS X
video editing software macbook pro image



Alex H


I'm looking for a platform for photo and video editing, and general usage. I'm not going to be running any graphics-intensive games or anything, so it only needs to handle photo and video editing software. I'm just wondering if the MacBook Pro is worth the extra money for what I am looking to use it for.


Answer
If you're serious about using it for photo and video editing, Macbook Pro is definitely the choice for you. I'm very glad someone's actually going to use one for what they were designed for. Pc owner myself, and can't stand why people think macs are better...they're not really, just better at handling vids and photo edits. Sorry for that rant...
I've seen the macbook pro, the new one, and it's super cool, glossy and very large, nice screen. Get it.
Large touchpad too, though i don't know if thats just for the pro or not.

What is a good laptop for things like downloading sims 3 games video editing software and Microsoft office?




Samantha


What is a good laptop for things like downloading sims 3 games video editing software and Microsoft office also for internet usage i play sims all the time and i want a laptop for gaming and i make videos and edit them i would also need it for homework so i would use Microsoft Office please recommend me a good laptop for these types of things!!!!! Also I would like to to be from best buy because thats where im going to get a new laptop


Answer
MacBook Pro 15" 2.4 Ghz, 2Gb Ram, 160Gb HDD, Mac OS X 10.7.3




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should I get a MacBook or a Macbook Pro?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment