Wednesday, January 29, 2014

What is a good video editing software for anywhere between $50 and $100?




Tremor D


I'm looking for a good video editing software for anywhere between $50 and $100. I have a Windows 7 system on my laptop. Any suggestions for a good video editing software in that price range would be appreciated.

Thanks :)



Answer
Professional video editing software costs more than $500 :/
Windows movie maker is good enough for home users and it's free.....
http://explore.live.com/windows-live-movie-maker?os=other

What is the best video editing software for a Mac?




Jean


I currently use Vegas in Windows 7 and I hate 8.

So if I get a 13-inch: 2.9 GHz (i7) with a SSD Macbook Pro. What is the best video editing software?



Answer
Why? Are you planning to work in the video editing business? If so, think twice about buying a dinky little notebook for real work. You need a Mac Pro. No video editor uses fewer than three displays. No notebook can use more than two.

For software, 49% of pro movie editors use Final Cut Pro, with Avid Media Composer users at a distant second place 22%. No one in Hollywood uses Sony.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good video editing software for anywhere between $50 and $100?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment