Sunday, January 26, 2014

What is a good video editing software?

video editing software similar to movie maker
 on to make lego people jump or fly masking tutorial tutorial how to make ...
video editing software similar to movie maker image



Sara


I have a Dell Inspiron 14R so I have windows live movie maker but it doesn't give me that much freedom...What is a good video editing software that I can download onto my laptop for free? One that is similar to iMovie would be good too but if there aren't any that's okay.


Answer
Camtasia is really good. It has a free trail period (:

Is there any video editing/creating programs that are very simple and most similar to Windows Movie Maker?




rekkimcjon


Is there any video editing/creating programs that are very simple and most similar to Windows Movie Maker?


Answer
Basically you want the most basic editing software above Windows Movie Maker for a computer that runs on Windows. That most likely leads you to the direction of Pinnacle Studios. I started off on this editing program when I first had an interest in making movies, and it was a simple upgrade from WMM with a lot of cool features that will help improve your own movies with a simple interface. Try the website listed in the sources.

Hope this helped




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good video editing software?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment