Friday, January 31, 2014

What computer should I get for video editing? 21 inch Imac, 13 inch Macbook Pro (2012), or Alienware mx14?




Joe


I want to get a new computer for video editing. I use Adobe Premiere, FCP X (Sometimes), and After Effects. Although I would want an Imac, im on the fence if i should get a laptop instead. Laptop wise, Im considering the 13 inch Macbook pro or the Alienware mx14. The macbook pro is Mac (I prefer os x over windows) so i can still use FCP and it has the ivy bridge processor. The alienware looks awesome, and you can customize settings such as graphic cards and screen resolution. In addition it has a blue ray player and im also into gaming. But laptops over heat, in which the imac doesnt as much. Which should i get? (BTW I have a budget of 1700, so I cant get the mac pro)


Answer
21 inch iMac, is great for video editing. Big screen, bright display. For the graphics, the Alienware will run smooth for video editing, you'll get good FPS. MacBook Pro not much great for video editing, small screen.

best video&picture editing 13-14" laptop?




sanammm


hey there! I've been looking for a new laptop that's really good for picture & video editing, under $1000. I'm really interested in a laptop that I can carry around, any suggestions? thaankyouu for your time (:


Answer
You don't need to spent $1000 for a laptop for best video and picture when you can get all of the requirement with relatively less price. ASUS VivoBook X202E-DH31T is one of the option for which you can opt for because of its good processor and portable size which is your requirement as well.

Look at this for further details:

http://www.amazon.com/VivoBook-X202E-DH31T-11-6-Inch-Touch-Laptop/dp/B009F1I1C4/ref=zg_bs_565108_6/186-7454226-0721317&tag=faowiw-20

It has further features which includes Intel Core i3-3217U 1.8 GHz Processor which is really good one to have for video and picture editing and 4 GB DDR3. It has a storage of 500 GB 5400 rpm Hard Drive and 11.6-Inch LED Touchscreen, Intel GMA HD Graphics which is not only small and portable but also touchscreen is a extra nice feature to have. So overall it is really a good laptop with good price.

Here is a good comment from an actual user:

http://www.amazon.com/review/R21K6JZ7TOJWQ3/ref=cm_cr_pr_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B009F1I1C4&linkCode=&nodeID=&tag=faowiw-20




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What computer should I get for video editing? 21 inch Imac, 13 inch Macbook Pro (2012), or Alienware mx14?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment