Monday, January 27, 2014

A program like iMovie, but for PC?

best sony laptop for video editing 2011
 on Sony Launches the Vaio Bluetooth Laser Mouse in India | iGyaan.in
best sony laptop for video editing 2011 image



TakingB


I have a friend who has a Mac laptop and it has iMovie on it. I've used her laptop to edit videos before and I really like the features and simplicity. Unfortunately, all I own are a PC laptop and a PC desktop. If you know of a way to make iMovie compatible or of a program that makes it similar based on the above criteria, please help me out!

Thanks :-)



Answer
a really simple one that comes with windows is windows movie maker, or if you want something a bit more legit and free, see this: http://www.akascope.com/2011/07/15/free-video-editing-software/
and if you want to torrent something I reccomend adobe premier pro or sony vegas(you can get free 30 day trials for both of these)

Used MacBook or New PC Laptop?




Chandler Z


Ok, I am currently a sophomore in high school and I am looking for a new laptop. I have found that a new Windows laptop and a 2011(I think) series MacBook are around the same price. Which is better? I will not be gaming on PC, and I will probably use it for essays, web browsing, and maybe some video editing. Which is better?


Answer
Well, it all depends on specs and operating system. The mac is flashier, however Apple is notorious for dropping support about 4-5 years after production of the computer, while Windows machines can push through more years without issues. In terms of video editing, it's all on the specs and the software you want to use. If you're using Adobe Premiere Pro, both platforms work. iMovie: Mac; Sony Vega: Windows, and so forth. I would personally go with the Windows laptop, as it will most likely last longer (and if they're the same price, the Windows laptop is most likely more powerful)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: A program like iMovie, but for PC?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment