Friday, January 31, 2014

Capture Card and video editing software for Mac?




Dylan S


im going to start recording montages and stuff from call of duty 4,gta iv,guitar hero 3 and aerosmith and other games i play and iwould like to know an ok capture card and editing software for a MacBook Pro.now dont tell me that my laptop cant handle it because it can.it was made for video editing and it has a 2.6 gh processer and 100 gb of free space so please answer my question


Answer
Probably the best video capture program for a Mac is SnapzProX, but it costs $69 US. You can edit the video with iMovie.
http://www.ambrosiasw.com/utilities/snapzprox/

free video editing site/software?




Baby Gurl


ive been looking for either a website that i can edit my videos on, thats easy and good. or if there's one that someone recommends ?

software or website.

please leave links.

much appreciated <3!



Answer
If you are looking for free video editing software, I think this website would help you, it collects many free video editing software for windows, mac and linux.
http://www.freedvdripper.net/free-video-editor.html
Or you may try this all-in-one video editor, my friends recommend it to me, it's easy to use and works pretty well for me. It embeds many special effects. I had made a video with it and the video got award, that's pretty cool.
http://www.avs4you.com/AVS-Video-Editor.aspx?sct=aff&ct=regnow&cid=94464
Hope it helps. Contact me if you have any other question




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Capture Card and video editing software for Mac?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment