Friday, January 31, 2014

Buying my first laptop/netbook?




lkathleen


I'm a huge noob when it comes to laptops, I don't know what I'm doing at allll haha.
so I want to buy a laptop (or maybe a netbook?). I'd be mostly using it for homework, but also for stuff like skyping and facebook, and I definitely need flash.
I'd be doing a lot of word processing on it, and maybe a little video and photo editing. I don't want it to be too heavy so I can take it traveling, but still have a decent amount of memory... any suggestions? tips on buying laptops? I don't want to spend a ton of money though.
thankss :)



Answer
In my opinion, nowadays, 4GB of RAM memory is enough to don't have to worry about the memory issue. I have windows 7 with 4GB of RAM, and though I use to open a lot of programs at the same time, I never had a memory problem with my computer.

A good way to decide which laptop you should buy is by looking at the best selling laptops list, because that tells you what most people are deciding to buy right now.

The most sold PC laptop at this moment, and the one that I will recommend to you, is the Toshiba Satellite L755-S5271. It has a 15.6-Inch LED screen and 4GB of RAM. You can buy it new for $499.99, but if you want something cheaper with these same characteristics, you can buy instead the HP ProBook 4530s XU015UT for $449.99.

Take a look here to see a list of the best selling laptops in Amazon.com:

http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2011/07/best-selling-laptops.html

Good luck!

What is a good video editing software that will run on a standard Toshiba laptop?




rkuhl24


I am an EMB major and want a software on my laptop so I don't always have to rely on the labs on Campus.


Answer
Windows Live Movie Maker 2011 is the best choice for you in this case, I think. This software is easy to use and free...
http://explore.live.com/windows-live-movie-maker?os=other




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Buying my first laptop/netbook?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment