Tuesday, September 10, 2013

What's the best apple "mac" laptop to get?

laptop for video editing 2010
 on Funny Comics Tagged 'Computer'
laptop for video editing 2010 image



S


I'm planning on buying one november 2010. <--- Next year lol.
But reason is I need to know now what price it is and which one to get.. Before It's set.

Which one is the best one to get

(Things i need. A good webcam, lots of space for games, school, video editing etc, and also cute and can fit in a laptop bag and I can take with me lol)



Answer
Mac book pro, mine cost about 2500 with tax.

Could the new 2010 13 inch macbook pro handle sony vegas?




john


Hi, I have recently purchased a lenovo T410 but am thinking about trading it in for a 13 inch macbook pro. I need a laptop with a long battery life, durable, and can handle intense video editing. So would the 2010 macbook pro be able to handle sony vegas 10 having very little to no lag?


Answer
Sony vegas is a windows-only program. if you want the same results on a mac, you should get Final cut (either pro or express). however, there would be very long rendering times unless you upgrade to the 15 inch with 8 gigs of ram




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's the best apple "mac" laptop to get?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment