Friday, September 13, 2013

What is the best software to use to grab video clips from dvds and merge them?

video editing software vob
 on Best Video Editing Software For Windows Vista
video editing software vob image



Lakshmi D


I am new to video editing, here is the scenario I could use some help with

I have DVDs with videos as .VOB files, I want to grab few video clips from these these video files, merge them and burn a DVD.

What is the best software to use for this scenario?



Answer
Hey,guy!Just try this software called Encryptionshield,it's features suit your difficulty!I strongly recommend you to have a look!
The following website may help you!Enjoy!

Where can I download video editing Software for free?




Jose O


I want to download some free movie editing software. The problem is, I dont know where to find a program that can edit VOB files. If you dont know any programs, then where can I download a video converter for VOB files?


Answer
If you have Windows XP with Service Pack 2, Windows Movie Maker should be installed on your computer already.

Go to Start > Programs> Accessories> Entertainment> Windows Movie Maker

Otherwise, check out this list
http://tv.isg.si/site/?q=node/873

As for the VOB part of the question, that can be more tricky - many VOB files are basically MPEG files with a different extension, but trying to do a straight rename may cause problems. Check out this tutorial at:
http://www.jakeludington.com/camcorder/20070612_editing_dvd_camcorder_files.html

There is one program that purports to be good for breaking down VOB files

http://www.digital-miner.com/chopperxp.html

but I don't have any direct experience with it.

Hope that helps.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best software to use to grab video clips from dvds and merge them?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment