Monday, September 9, 2013

Should I get an iPad 2 or Macbook Pro for college?

video editing software for ipad
 on Amazon.com: The American Review, And Literary Journal, Volume 1 ...
video editing software for ipad image



allan


I plan to use it a lot obviously, like for word documents, powerpoints, and etc. For the ipad im just thinking ill get a wireless keyboard to complement it to save money and if I do get it, it'll be the 64 gb with wifi and 3G. However, I also want the video editing software that comes with the macbook pro and I know I'll have to buy the microsoft office software too. I just really don't know


Answer
Ok, I too was faced with the same dilemma. Before entering college the previous semester I did not know whether to buy an iPad 2 or Macbook Pro 13. I chose to go with the Macbook pro because in college a computer is a necessity. More specifically a laptop is crucial. I was a windows user before buying my mac and I can say that it is a major improvement, but a little overpriced. However, the benefits from the mac far outweigh the negatives. If you plan on buying a macbook, keep in mind that it weighs around 5.5 lbs so factor that in with your textbooks, notebooks, etc. For some this can get a little heavy and strenuous on the back. Recently, I bought a used iPad 1 (craigslist is your friend), and I can say I am enjoying it so far. I chose not to buy the iPad to because it really didn't matter to me that it had cameras and 2 processors as compared to the original iPad's single core processor. My iPad runs smoothly even though it is the older generation. I take my iPad to school when I do not have a writing intensive course that day and bring my macbook on the other days. I would say from my personal experience, to go with the macbook pro first and later on save up for an iPad/iPad 2. Both are smart investments and will last you awhile before you need to upgrade to a newer version.

what is the easiest video editing software that has the most features?




Spencer


I am looking into getting some software that i can learn how to edit videos with, i am new to this and would like something to start with.


Answer
You could try Aura Video Editor from http://www.aura4you.com/aura-video-editor.php, this is the ever easiest video editor software i have known.

Three steps to edit video
Step 1. Add video files
Step 2. Apply transitions and effects to edit video
Step 3. Convert video to video or DVD

Key Features of Aura Video Editor

* Create video movie with photos, music, transitions and effects
* Support adding all popular video formats, soundtracks and images
* Apply numerous video effects and transitions to videos
* Create high quality MPEG4, HD video, MPEG2, FLV and other formats video
* Burn to DVD disc that can be played on your DVD-ROM or DVD player. Support standard DVD and Blu-ray DVD.New features
* Make video movie for iPod, iPhone, iPad, Kin, Zune, mobile phones, etc.
* Create entertaining slideshow with photos and music, even with video
* User-friendly interface: edit videos on a unique video editing timeline and storybox panel
* Simple drag and drop of video files onto a graphical timeline
* Efficient to edit video, overlay video, trim video and audio, mix audio, add subtitles and watermark
* All edits can be previewed in real time without rendering the entire project




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should I get an iPad 2 or Macbook Pro for college?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment