Sunday, September 8, 2013

I need a Mac compatible HD video camera and somewhat cheap editing software?

video editing software tips
 on Editor - Photo Software Reviews Photo Editing Apps Web Design Tips ...
video editing software tips image



Josh


I've been looking around (with not too much luck) to find a pretty nice HD camcorder and video editing software for the Mac. I'm trying to find the camera for under $400, and the software nothing too fancy but I'd like green-screen compatibility. Anyone have any tips? It would mean a lot!


Answer
If you're looking for cheap video editing software, you may try this one. it can help you convert DVD and edit video, my friends recommend it to me, it works pretty good.
http://www.mac-dvd.com/mac-dvd-converter-suite.html
If you have any other questions, feel free to email me.

How to wright and film a short movie?




bear


I love making videos and I always have great story ideas,

How can I write a good script and film a good movie
I have a HD camera and a a good video editing software.
Any tips on how I can write a script and are there any secrets to filming a good movie

Thanks!
I'm sorry I spelled write wrong. But it was my iPhones fault, it screws up when I try to type things. But, you could also not be annoying and tell me what I did wrong in my question, because, IT DOES NOT HELP ANYONE.



Answer
Well before you start writing any movies you might want to spell write correctly. Just a thought.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I need a Mac compatible HD video camera and somewhat cheap editing software?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment