Thursday, September 12, 2013

Should I get 4gb or 8gb of RAM in my MacBook Air?

13 laptop for video editing
 on What is love
13 laptop for video editing image



Guy


I'm getting a 13' MacBook Air for college, and I'm wondering if I should pay the extra $90 to upgrade to 8gb of ram. I plan on using the laptop for basic things like writing papers, Internet browsing, video/music streaming, etc. I don't do any picture/video editing, and my music/app collection isn't very extensive. However, I do want this laptop to last me four years. Should I upgrade?


Answer
you are not a hardcore user so it is fine to use 4 gb RAM but if u want to keep things like gaming and animation go for 8 gb. By seeing ur plans i recommend u only 4 gb

Is a Macbook Air 2012 a decent laptop for uni?




Donovan


I am starting uni next year and i want to save for a laptop. I am fairly set on a macbook of some sort and the Air looks especially appealing. I am taking a multimedia course so i will be doing video editing and production, animation, web design, photoshopping, etc. I have some friends who say it is powerful enough for all that and some others who say either get macbook pro or go for a windows one. Which do you guys think i should get?


Answer
Hello!
Well, the answer is simple.
If you require to do Power Intensive Jobs, the answer is Macbook Pro.
Requirements like video editing, production, animation, etc would be well tackled by Pro than Air.

However, I presume for uni and everyday use, Air being light weight would be easy to carry.
I suggest you buy Macbook Pro.
Check out here
Apple MacBook Pro MD101LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop
http://www.amazon.com/Apple-MacBook-MD101LL-13-3-Inch-VERSION/dp/B0074703CM/ref=zg_bs_565108_1&tag=aajema-20

Do go through these reviews!
http://www.amazon.com/review/R1HSLOPERWGAVY/ref=cm_cr_pr_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B007470SMM&nodeID=&linkCode=&tag=aajema-20

Alternatively, Get a discounted Apple MacBook Air MD231LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop
http://www.amazon.com/Apple-MacBook-MD231LL-13-3-Inch-VERSION/dp/B005CWJB5G/ref=zg_bs_565108_5&tag=aajema-20




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should I get 4gb or 8gb of RAM in my MacBook Air?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment