Sunday, September 8, 2013

What sort of videos should a 17 year old girl make on youtube?

video editing software do youtubers use
 on Talking about stuff and My favorite big youtubers, Ill do a part two ...
video editing software do youtubers use image



.


I want to make videos similar to jccalen, andrea russett, jenna marbles,jennxpenn, coolcollabbro youtubers like that but with my own unique style of course.

I'm turning 17 this month, I have a tom-boy style I guess, I also love being crazy and just having fun.
I have an HD camera, editing software and a few original ideas.

Could you guys suggest some ideas for videos too?
Thanks :D



Answer
maybe something funny?

Does corel video studio x5 have included sound effects?




Pixie


Like when you purchase it does it have included sound effects, common ones such as the woosh noises, and dings and squeezes, doorbells, horns, whistles, etc etc... just sound effects like that. I know someone who uses that video editing software and has all those really animated sound effects in her videos (the youtuber: xiaorishu or something) and I was wonder if it comes with the software or if I'd have to look else where. If so is there anyways good video editing software that does come with sound effects or where could i find those sound effects at?


Answer
Yes, VSP X5 comes with 25 sound effects. In the Samples Library>Music, they begin with the letter "S". You can also add additional effects you download from sites like Sound Bible to VSP. I've used Sound Bible for sound effects for a few years with no problems.
http://soundbible.com/

NOTE: if you download from SoundBible, download WAV files, not the mp3s. WAV files are uncompressed, play in any program or media player and are less likely to distort when they are compressed when you render a video. (I just went to SoundBible and downloaded a wonderful new clip of a child laughing:-)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What sort of videos should a 17 year old girl make on youtube?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment