Friday, September 13, 2013

What is a good basic laptop for a university student?

minimum laptop for video editing
 on Download As tatuagens dividem opini�es: enquanto muitas pessoas acham ...
minimum laptop for video editing image



poppytad


I'd only be doing basic stuff like microsoft office, internet browsing and such. Also, my degree might need some heavy video, audio and photo editing so I'd need a laptop that can handle those things and still run at a decent speed while I'm at it.

I'm also on a tight budget so the cheaper the better for me! Thanks!



Answer
There are various websites to get a good pc, but I see with eBay it does not matter when or just what you buy given that they in general contain 1000's from which to select and are also a lttle bit lower priced than in the retail store. You may look for your minimum needs and just what price tag you'd like to pay. Thus find what lowest specification you need and how much you happen to be ready to pay and also filter the outcomes in eBay. You might get a good deal any time of year.

What is a good laptop for multitasking while photo editing?




Chapulin


I want to be able to be on photoshop and youtube without freezing. I have an $800 budget. I know most laptops have 2GB - 4GB ram but many reviews say they have problems with the hardware and all. Which laptop would you recommend for me?


Answer
That's a tough one for $800. You need processing power, 4GB minimum, powerful video card and a 7200rpm hard drive to achieve what you are talking about. Win7 will help alot. Vista is much slower

The best I could do is $899 at Best Buy, but if you wait for a sale, or take advantage of their financing, it might work for you.

Asus G60VX has everything you need. I have last year's generation the Asus G50, which kicks ass in video games and Adobe CS4 Master Suite. It has the same specs as the G60.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good basic laptop for a university student?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment