Wednesday, January 29, 2014

What is a good video editing software for a 32 bit Windows 7 system?

video editing software 32 bit
 on ViewNX (32 Bit) - Download - CHIP
video editing software 32 bit image



Todd


I've recently been making action videos and editing them with windows movie maker. However, it takes me about over 6 hours to edit it. I was wondering what is a very good video editing software that doesn't require a 32 bit system? Also, I do use a lot of muzzle flashes in my videos.


Answer
Sony Vegas!

I need to find a Video editing software with a HD import and will not mess up the quality.?




LottoBait


I have a HD camera and need a good, reliable Video editing software. My price range is $60 (USD). I can't use Adobe After Effects because I have a 32 Bit laptop, and I can't use Windows Movie maker because it messes up the quality.


Answer
have used a few video editing programs and the easiest one has been DVD Slideshow Builder. Very easy to use with professional features and same sort of layout as Movie Maker however a lot more powerful.
Supported video formats:MP4, AVI, WMV, 3GP, MPEG, MKV, MOV, FLV, F4V, SWF;
One-click to auto-synchronize video and audio
Free trial:
http://www.ourpix.com/dvd-slide-show.html#150




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a good video editing software for a 32 bit Windows 7 system?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment