Saturday, February 1, 2014

Free video editing software?




Anglaris


I would like to know if there is and if so; where to download a very good, useful and eventually advanced video editing software for my computer. I got a 2010 Macbook Pro (Operative system: Mac OS X)
PS: I already got iMovie. It was already on my computer when I got it. But that's a amature video editing software. I want something more professional.
None of these answers helped me much. Either it costs money, it is unable to download or I have it already.



Answer
A much more professional video editing software, maybe you have to pay for it, like Final Cut Express or Final Cut Pro. You can go www.apple.com site to learn more. At the same time, get a mac total video converter, like this site www.mac-videoconverter.com because many popular videos can't directly be put into Final Cut Express or Final Cut Pro. Hope it helps!

What's a good video editing software for Windows?




KitKat


I can't afford a Mac, but I badly want Final Cut Express. Is there anything really similar that works on Windows? Or can Final Cut Pro/Express work? Thanks!
Thanks!

Although, Sony Vegas has caught my eye.
Do you think it's better than Final Cut?



Answer
I've been editing Video for 4 years and I've used both Final cut Pro and Sony vegas.

Sony Vegas is NOT better than Final Cut. You can't get FCP to run on windows, so I'll leave you with some windows options:

Sony Vegas Pro 10.0
AVID Media Composer
Adobe Premiere CS5

I highly recommend AVID Media composer, It's FCP's major competitor and is a very powerful editing software.

Here are some major films that have been edited on AVID:

Die Another Day (2002)
Just Like Heaven (2005)
Transformers (2007)
Iron Man (2008)
Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen (2009)
Avatar (2009)
Iron Man 2 (2010)
Predators (2010)
The Expendables (2010)
Black Swan (2010)
127 Hours (2010)
Inception (2010)
Unstoppable (2010)
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (2010)
Tron Legacy (2010)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Free video editing software?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment