Sunday, December 15, 2013

How do I put digital camera videos onto my laptop?

best sony vaio laptop for video editing
 on ... Laptop,Nintendo Wii,Notebook)now, and enjoy playing the best gaming
best sony vaio laptop for video editing image



Charlee P


I have a Samsung MiniDV Digital Camera. My laptop is a Sony Vaio. I took some videos from my horse show today, and I want to put the videos onto my laptop. How do I do this please!
My camera doesn't have a USB port.. which is ridiculous... but yeah.



Answer
You'll need to capture the video via firewire - if your PC hasn't already got one you'll need to install a firewire card. They're cheap, easy to install and readily available. I don't know which laptop you've got, so make sure you make the right choice between PCMCIA and Express cards - they're not interchangeable.

You'll also need a firewire cable. Most firewire cards use a 6 pin port, but Sony laptops usually have a 4 pin firewire port if they've got one at all. All MiniDV camcorders have a 4 pin port, so the cable will need to be either 4 pin to 4 pin or 4 pin to 6 pin.

Once everything's connected you can capture and edit the video with Windows Movie Maker (should already be on your PC).

what should I consider when buying a laptop that is good for gaming and photoshop?




Ponciano


Im planning to buy this week. and I prefer a Sony vaio. I just dont know
what are the system requirements that needs to be check upon purchasing one. I love gaming and Im taking a course on graphic designing.
alienware is a good one but I dont like the bulkiness of it.
please help. :))
thank you.



Answer
I can only comment on what to look for to run games as I don't use Photo Shop.

In general, you will want the best CPU you can find. Go for at least an Intel i5, i7 is preferable if you can afford it (they cost much more than i5 chips.) I'm less familiar with modern AMD mobile chips, but from the tech specs I can find it appears than any of the current Phenom II mobile CPU's should get the job done.

Look for a laptop with a video card, NOT integrated graphics. If you buy an Intel-powered laptop, this means it will likely have an NVidia card. For AMD, look for an ATI card. As for certain models, I would look for a GeForce 260M/Radeon 5xxx Mobile series or better.

The minimum RAM you will want is 4gb, though more is always better.

Most laptops with the hardware I've listed above will have a screen with a maximum resolution of 1900x1200 anyway, but it's something to look for.

Since you are going to be doing photo editing as well, I would look for something with a good-sized hard drive. At a minimum I would say 400gb.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I put digital camera videos onto my laptop?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

1 comment:

  1. Very informative, I like to search on video editing software articles to find the best one that is may suitable for my video production services. Klippyo is the best tool for internet marketers, because it allows users to create contents that attract people and let them buy the product that you are selling.
    video editing software

    ReplyDelete