Thursday, October 17, 2013

How to make an on going movie out of videos on my Flip Video Camera?

laptop for simple video editing
 on for computer usb gadgets pc gifts mouse keyboard camera webcam laptop ...
laptop for simple video editing image



Kevin


I'm a beginner and I don't know that much about cameras or editing, etc.

I simply want to run my videos that are on my Flip Video Camera all together. I know how to upload my videos onto my laptop and make mix tapes, but there's a black pause in between each video.

Can anyone recommend any video editing systems? Or something that will at least allow me to run my videos together?



Answer
If your movie clip is all one file and one clip then you can either use IMovie (Macs) or use Windows Movie Maker (PC) to edit out the black screen. Use either one of these default software which should come with your computer, and upload your movie onto them, and from there you'll be able to cut and edit your movie into separate clips with no black screen.

Check youtube for tutorials on editing clips.

IMovie and Windows Movie Maker are free and simple; check your programs on your computer to find them.

I wish you well.

What is a good monitor to buy for simple tasks ?




Vujaic Gar


I just want a big monitor for simple tasks such as emailing/ multitasking/ office stuff/ movie watching. Movie watching is probably the only task that requires extreme graphics and resolution. I do not want a gaming or video/picture editing type of monitor, just something big that I can multitask with my laptop! Thanks!


Answer
BY FAR, THE EASIEST WAY TO QUICKLY STREAM UNLIMITED MOVIES TO YOUR PC OR SMARTPHONE, ANYTIME ANYWHERE :www.mobile-incredible.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to make an on going movie out of videos on my Flip Video Camera?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment