Friday, October 18, 2013

what's the best music editing software and video editing software?

video editing software $50
 on Image 2883734: blue film icon from Crestock Stock Photos
video editing software $50 image



I like to


I want to make a home made music video :P
I've written a song that I think is great, but I need a software to edit it and put it all together.

Like record the guitar, and then record my voice and then put it all together.

The video editing software I need to be able to put clips together, cut, edit, etc. I have windows live movie maker, and it's good, but I want something else.

Any help?



Answer
I also use MAGIX software, Music Maker http://www.magix.com/gb/music-software/, and Movie Edit Pro, http://www.magix.com/gb/video-editing/. There are trial versions available.

Also worth noting is that if you Like their Facebook page, https://www.facebook.com/MAGIX they are shortly going to announce a day when 5 of the top-selling products will be on sale with a 50% reduction in price.

How can I have pictures travel from a background and then travel back?




theJoker


My friend recently asked me if I could help her with a video project she would like to do for her mother's birthday. I didn't promise her I could do it but that I would look into it. Anyways, the project seems simple but I would not even know where to begin.

She has 50 photographs arranged in a way to show the number 50. She would like to then have each photo from this big 50 come out from the big 50 and then have it travel back to the big 50. She wants to do this for all 50 photos.

I have vegas 10, I don't know if it's even possible to do it on this video editing software but I am putting it out there.

Any idea how I can help her with this?



Answer
you'd have to arrange them in photoshop or something -- there's no preset for photos in a "50" shape. the pictures would also be so small that you couldnt see them.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what's the best music editing software and video editing software?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment