Friday, October 18, 2013

What are the best video editing softwares?

video editing software crop
 on home editing software reviews image search results
video editing software crop image



Sam S


I would like to know what is the best free video editing software and bought software is. I'm in the 100 dollar range. I'm SICK of movie-maker (it's a hunk of junk even when used properly. unless you're making a simple collage or something.) I guess I'm really asking what the best movie making software is. But a video editor (like to crop and cut in images and such) would be great too.


Answer
I asked the same question about a week ago
So far I've tried:
Sony Veags=good but complicated
CyberLink Power Director=excellent still trying
Corel Video Director=excellent but froze up a few times..
Adobe Premier = Excellent but complicated

I've downloaded the free trial of pinnacle and i'm trying that one right now
they all cost under $100 or around
and i've used mostly this site called TopTen Reviews (link below)
All in all I have to say CyberLInk Power Director is pretty impresive although I haven't tried Pinnacle just yet....Hope That help...Ren

What is the best free video editing software available?




EasyDLM


I want to film a short clip with added music and basic video editing such as dissolving one frame into another and so on...

Whats the best video editing software thats quick to learn and use and available for download?

Thanks ;-)



Answer
I think the best free video editing software is windows movie maker,but in my personal experience you may be disappointed at the output effects,Crude and simple.
I have had good success with DVD Slideshow Builder,but it's not free
It supports all popular Standard-definition and high-definition videos,and built-in video edting tools, like crop, rotate, apply effects, etc. Hope it may help!
Free Trial:
http://www.photo-to-dvd.com/photo-gallery-samples.html#150




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the best video editing softwares?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment