Sunday, October 20, 2013

How to burn cellphone videos to a DVD to watch on TV?

video editing software 3gpp
 on Sony Ericsson Video Converter - Convert Video to Sony Ericsson Phone
video editing software 3gpp image



T


When I take movies with my cellphone and then save them to my computer, the computer saves them as either QuickTime Movies (my old phone) or a format called 3GPP Audio/Video (Blackberry). Is there a way to burn these to a DVD so I can watch them on TV? I tried doing it on my own but the DVD player did not recognize the DVD I had burned the videos to.


Answer
well you can download them on youtube.com then download it to real player and then burn it.
(if you have a video editing software like sony movie studio 9 which is cheap about $30 from amazon it is better)

Best way to convert vhs video tapes to dvd?




ohiostateg


I want to convert our home video tapes for my mom for Christmas, or at least get her something that can do it for her. I was wondering what would be the highest quality way to do this?


Answer
Before you choose any one,you should know a good video converter should support these features:
1.Support all common video&audio formats
Easily convert AVI to MPEG, support AVI, MP4, AVI, WMV, MOV, MPG, MPEG, 3GP, 3GPP, MPG, ASF, FLV, VOB, WMA, M4A, MP3, etc.
2.Support all popular players
Support iPod, Zune, iPhone, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Xbox 360, Archos, Sandisk, iRiver, Creative Zen, PMP, MP4/MP3 Player, Smart Phone, Pocket PC, PDA, Mobile Phone, etc.
3.Powerful Video editing function
Support movie trimming, cropping and effect adjustment. You can set brightness, contrast, saturation and choose the suitable resolution for your players.
4.Customize video converting
This best Video Converter software allow you to join several video clips into one file or convert a single one you want. It support batch conversion and customize conversion profile, make you conversion much easier.
For more info:
http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=site%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.dvd-video-converters.com%2Fvideoconverter%2Fcucusoft-ultimate-video-converter.html&fr=siteexplorer




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to burn cellphone videos to a DVD to watch on TV?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment