Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Can somebody help me find the best laptop?

best laptop for video editing and music
 on ipod iphone ipad video save edited videos to your camera roll or ...
best laptop for video editing and music image



JMDMC


Hi! I asked this question a few weeks ago, but some how it got deleted. My mom said that she would get my sister and I each a laptop for Christmas that is under $500, but we just need to pick one up. I need help finding one that is good for me. I know it is a lot to ask, but I need a laptop under $500 that can do these things well:
Browsing Internet
Video editing (for YouTube)
Music
Word documents
Photos
Thank you guys, and I hope you can help!



Answer
any laptop today will do what your asking. so you have to decide what features you want, i am gonna recommend this one. this is light weight, has a longer battery life and is light for being a 15 inch as compared to laptops with more powerful processors and graphics cards. this will work well for what you need it for. lenovo makes quality products and has excellent customer service. if you need more help.contact me. jdbj32m@yahoo.com

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834310621

What is better: A Quad Core with a Intel HD 4000 or a Dual Core with a GT 635M?




Ken


I'm currently looking at budget laptops for college. I'm considering the Lenovo Z580 line of laptops at the moment and I'm conflicted on which is a better buy: an Intel Core i7-3520M 2.9GHz with Intel HD 4000 or an Intel Core i5 3210M 2.50GHz with an nVidia GT 635M graphics card. I am planning to do some casual gaming on the machine (League of Legends, Minecraft, etc) as well as use it for video editing and music making.
The video card has 1 GB of dedicated video memory.
Also, they're around the same price, give or take 10 or so dollars.



Answer
For gaming, go for the better video card (635M). Most games use only one core, so multi core does not help gaming as much as better video cards. Make sure the 635m has dedicated video ram, not shared system ram... (otherwise they will be about the same...)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can somebody help me find the best laptop?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment