Friday, December 6, 2013

Does anyone know any free video editing programs?

video editing software keeps crashing
 on Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Elements 11 | Zanda
video editing software keeps crashing image



Jeff V


I tried windows movie maker and video pad and it keeps crashing. I need a free video editing program that's easy to use and dosen't leave a mark on the middle of the screen. Please help!


Answer
Photobucket is a great web based and FREE editing tools. The software behind it comes from Adobe who make some of the best commercial ($$$) photo and video editors. If you need/want more features downloading VideoSpin or VideoThang are great options. Still free, but you have to download the software. For under $100 you can buy Adobe Premiere Elements.

http://www.edit-photos.net/video
http://www.squidoo.com/youtube-video-editing

Whats the best home video editing software for PC?




mookshow11


I have trouble with Windows Movie Maker- keeps crashing on me. I dont want to spend a lot of money.

I have editing software- its okay but Actually WMM was better if only it would right. What other programs could i try?

Something with an easy interface too.



Answer
WMM crashes a lot! I recommend Sony Vegas 7.0

I have Sony Vegas 8.0, but I HATE IT! I have so many problems with it. It crashes and loses my work constantly!

Sony Vegas 7.0 is my favorite.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anyone know any free video editing programs?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment