Thursday, December 5, 2013

What is a reliable, easy to use video editing software?

laptop or desktop for video editing
 on Personal Computer clip art - vector clip art online, royalty free ...
laptop or desktop for video editing image



Travis


Windows Movie Maker is constantly crashing, on both of my computers! (an older XP desktop and brand new windows 7 laptop)

I'll pay good money for a video editing software that works.


as a side note:
Is the fact my camera records in .AVI a possibility for the unstableness?



Answer
for me it's Ezvid - very easy to use, simple and yet can be a best alternativeTo paid and expensive software.

Ezvid is totally FREE of use with no registration required for download. Download Ezvid here http://www.ezvid.com/

Plus learn cool and fun tutorials available on its blog http://www.ezvid.com/blog

Other freeware video editing software are listed here: http://www.ezvid.com/top_5_freeware_software_for_windows

What is a good computer spec for doing web design?




Jack


Hi,
I want to buy a new computer, do not know a laptop or desktop yet but I'll use it for website and graphic design also maybe a little of video editing. But I would like to know what spec is the best. I know for example 16GB RAM is really good, but maybe for web/graphic I do not need that many. So any suggestion?



Answer
for designing anything get a Mac Book Pro




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a reliable, easy to use video editing software?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment