Saturday, December 7, 2013

Best free video editing software for linux?

video editing software ubuntu
 on Ubuntu Software Center
video editing software ubuntu image



sunny


It comes with one, but I don't like it. It's way too simple.
I want to be able to:
cut clips, put simple filters on clips, add titles and text onto the video clips, add music and change the volume of the music, etc. What is the best free video editing software that will do this for linux?



Answer
I recommend using some of the software available in Medibuntu https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Medibuntu

What are some linux video editing softwares?




Lindsey W


Hi. I have a 32 bit ubuntu computer. I am an editor, Filmer, Director, and Producer. I recently switched from Windows to Ubuntu. I need a good video editing program. Heres what I'm looking for. A program that you can crop videos and add effects. Thats really it. I used to use Windows Movie Maker. Something similar to that would be GREAT!

Thanks so much for your time!!
When I say effects I mean visual effects.



Answer
heres a full list of video editing software, just search 4 linux in it:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_video_editing_software
in my opinion, pitivi is the best, go to apt://pitivi/ to install it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best free video editing software for linux?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment