Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Which is the best laptop for video editing & graphic designing?

top laptop for video editing
 on Best Laptops For Video Editing
top laptop for video editing image



Mr. Pink


Hello

I am currently a college student who is has chosen to become a video editor. In a few months, I will be starting my major & still need a essential tool, a laptop.

I am looking for the best laptop for my major. Money isn't issue and I need one that is fast & essential.

So I ask you people this,

"Which is the best laptop for video editing & graphic designing?"

Thanks
I am using CS4
no software please.

I already use Adobe CS4 & are quite satisfied with it.



Answer
If you want personalized, reliable and quick advice, you should check out ProCompare.com -- http://procompare.com/top/laptops. They have a recommendation engine that ranks laptops based on reviews from a community of trusted IT professionals. They also have a cool personalization slider that lets you optimize the results based on the criteria that are most important to YOU.

What is the best company to buy Desktop and laptop computers from that are great for video editing? (No macs)?




Anime Fan


What is the best brand to look at in desktop computers and laptops that work fast and clear in video viewing and editing but are not macs? I'm not referring to programs that come with it since I'll be buying my own editing software.


Answer
I would recommend you to check out ProCompare.com (http://procompare.com/top/notebooks). They have a recommendation engine that ranks laptops and other tech products based on ratings and reviews from a community of trusted IT professionals. They also have a cool personalization slider that lets you personalize the results based on the criteria that are most important to YOU.

Hope you'll find this answer useful...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Which is the best laptop for video editing & graphic designing?
Rating: 97% based on 975 ratings. 4,7 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment